Wauwatosa, Wis. – 6/16/2020 – WaterStone Bank announced today it has launched its new digital banking experience for customers.
The new digital banking experience will provide WaterStone Bank customers with many new features that will empower them with financial tools and capabilities many have not encountered before. Customers will enjoy a streamlined experience from desktop to mobile.
“We are committed to providing our customers the latest state of the art products and services,” said WaterStone Bank President & CEO Doug Gordon. “Our investment in this digital platform will allow our personal and business customers the ability to utilize a digital banking solution that is robust and user-friendly.”
Key features of the new digital banking experience include:
- Bill Pay – customers can send a check or ACH electronic payment based on the bill payment recipient.
- CardSync – customers can easily update debit or credit card payment information for associated subscriptions, automated payments and digital points-of-service.
- Direct Pay – allows customers to pay, view and manage bills without leaving WaterStone Bank digital banking.
- Mobile Check Deposit – consumer and (now) business customers alike will be able to enjoy the convenience of Mobile Check Deposit.
- People Pay – customers can send payments immediately to other people using their WSB Debit Card & PIN.
Additional features include the option for customers to set alerts that will help monitor accounts for any fraudulent activity, and the Account Aggregation tool, which links account information from different financial institutions so that customers can view their full financial picture.
WaterStone Bank customers can access the new digital banking online or via the new WaterStone Bank Digital App, available on Google Play or the iOS App Store.
About WaterStone Bank
WaterStone Bank, established in 1921, offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The community bank has branches in Wauwatosa/State St, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield/Loomis Rd, Oak Creek/27th St, Oak Creek/Howell Ave, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha, West Allis/Greenfield Ave, West Allis/National Ave, Wisconsin along with a commercial lending branch in Minneapolis, Minnesota. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 48 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com. Follow WaterStone Bank on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
# # #